Intensive Therapeutics, Inc.
is a 501 (c) (3), non-profit, charitable organization that provides group and individual, occupational therapy services to children with special needs.
- Individual Therapy Services
- Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy Programs:
- Helping Hands: for children with cerebral palsy, brain injury involving upper extremity hemiplegia.
- Leaps and Bounds: A 4-week summer program for children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder and demonstrating other sensory-motor issues.
- School-Related Programs
- Say & Play Together: A combination speech and occupational therapy group for children 2 to3 years old.