Ready, Set, Write!
NOW OFFERING TWO GROUPS!
Ages 4-5 (preschool)
Foundational skills for handwriting
- body awareness
- proper sitting and paper position
- upper body/hand/finger strength
- grasp and pressure on writing tools
- basics of letter formation
Ages 5½ - 8 (K-2)
For students who are already writing
- refining foundational skills
- enhancing posture/upper body strength
- fine motor/manipulation skills
- placement/size/spacing of letters and words
- letter memory
- copying skills
In order for the group to run smoothly and for students to receive the greatest benefits, children must be able to sit, attend and participate without disruption to the group.
For more information or to register, call:
FOR A PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM
TO SIGN UP USING OUR ONLINE FORM
FOR THE PARENT QUESTIONNAIRE
Please sign the Informed Consent Form