Intensive Therapeutics, Inc.is a 501 (c) (3), non-profit, charitable organization that provides group and individual, occupational therapy services to children with special needs.
Services and Group Programs Available:
- Individual occupational therapy evaluations and treatment
- Helping Hands Programs providing constraint induced movement therapy for children diagnosed with cerebral palsy and upper extremity hemiplegia.
- Leaps & Bounds Therapy programs for children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder and demonstrating other sensory-motor issues.
- Ready, Set, Write!: A pre-writing and handwriting group for preschoolers, kindergartners and first graders.
- Ready, Set Ride!: A Bike Riding Program for children to learn how to ride a 2-wheeler.
- Sports and Movement Group A group focusing on motor and social skills to be able to play a team-oriented sport.
- Say and Play Together A combination speech and occupational therapy group for children 2 to 3 years old.
- Call Us: 973-771-1582
By using this link for every Amazon purchase you make, you will be supporting Intensive Therapeutics without spending any extra money!